Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation
- The International Thoracic Organ Transplant Registry of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation: Thirty-eighth adult heart transplantation report — 2021; Focus on recipient characteristics.J Hear Lung Transplant. 2021; 40: 1035-1049https://doi.org/10.1016/j.healun.2021.07.015
- Cardiac transplantation in the United States: an analysis of the UNOS registry.Clin Transpl. January 2008; (Accessed January 10, 2022): 35-43
- OPTN/SRTR 2019 Annual Data Report: Heart.Am J Transplant. 2021; 21: 356-440https://doi.org/10.1111/ajt.16492
- Changes in the United States adult heart allocation policy: Challenges and opportunities.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2020; : 798-802https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCOUTCOMES.119.005795
- Evolving Trends in Adult Heart Transplant With the 2018 Heart Allocation Policy Change.JAMA Cardiol. 2021; 6: 159-167https://doi.org/10.1001/JAMACARDIO.2020.4909
- Impact of Bridge to Transplantation with Continuous-Flow Left Ventricular Assist Devices on Posttransplantation Mortality: A Propensity-Matched Analysis of the United Network of Organ Sharing Database.Circulation. 2019; 140: 459-469https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.118.036932
- Survival and Functional Status After Bridge-to-Transplant with a Left Ventricular Assist Device.ASAIO J. 2019; 65: 661-667https://doi.org/10.1097/MAT.0000000000000874
Analyzing adult heart allocation policy - UNOS. https://unos.org/news/in-focus/analyzing-adult-heart-allocation-policy/. Accessed January 10, 2022.
- A change of heart: preliminary results of the US 2018 adult heart allocation revision.Am J Transplant. 2020; 20: 2781-2790https://doi.org/10.1111/AJT.16010
- Changes in use of left ventricular assist devices as bridge to transplantation with new heart allocation policy.JACC Hear Fail. 2021; 9: 420-429https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jchf.2021.01.010
- Recent changes in durable left ventricular assist device bridging to heart transplantation.ASAIO J. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1097/mat.0000000000001436
- Don't stop thinking about tomorrow: Ascertainment bias in pre-post design transplant registry studies.Am J Transplant. 2022; 22: 1513-1514https://doi.org/10.1111/AJT.16984
- Variables of importance in the Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients database predictive of heart transplant waitlist mortality.Am J Transplant. 2019; 19: 2067-2076https://doi.org/10.1111/AJT.15265
- Validation of the United States-derived Index for Mortality Prediction after Cardiac Transplantation (IMPACT) using international registry data.J Hear Lung Transplant. 2013; 32: 492-498https://doi.org/10.1016/j.healun.2013.02.001
OPTN Policies Effective as of June 18 2020. https://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/media/1200/optn_policies.pdf. Accessed June 20, 2022
- Outcomes of the first 1300 adult heart transplants in the United States after the allocation policy change.Circulation. 2020; 141: 1662-1664https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.119.045354
- A fully magnetically levitated left ventricular assist device - final report.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 1618-1627https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMOA1900486
- Left ventricular assist device bridging to heart transplantation: comparison of temporary versus durable support.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2023; 42https://doi.org/10.1016/J.HEALUN.2022.08.020
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons Intermacs 2020 Annual Report.Ann Thorac Surg. 2021; 111: 778-792https://doi.org/10.1016/J.ATHORACSUR.2020.12.038
- An updated estimate of posttransplant survival after implementation of the new donor heart allocation policy.Am J Transplant. 2022; 20: 1683-1690https://doi.org/10.1111/AJT.16931
- Vasoplegia following orthotopic heart transplantation: prevalence, predictors and clinical outcomes.J Card Fail. 2022; 28: 617-626https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cardfail.2021.11.020
- Predictors and clinical outcomes of vasoplegia in patients bridged to heart transplantation with continuous-flow left ventricular assist devices.J Am Heart Assoc. 2019; 8e013108https://doi.org/10.1161/JAHA.119.013108
- The International Thoracic Organ Transplant Registry of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation: 37th adult heart transplantation report—2020; focus on deceased donor characteristics.J Hear Lung Transplant. 2020; 39: 1003-1015https://doi.org/10.1016/j.healun.2020.07.010
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Institutional Review Board: This report was approved by the Institutional Review Board at the University of Pittsburgh (MOD18120143-003, approved 3/9/2020)
Presentation: This abstract was presented as an oral presentation at the International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation 2022 annual meeting.