Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation
- Role of complement and NK cells in antibody mediated rejection.Human Immunology. 2012; 73: 1226-1232
- Natural killer cells in lung transplantation.Thorax. 2019; 74: 397-404
- Natural" killer cells in the mouse. II. Cytotoxic cells with specificity for mouse Moloney leukemia cells. Characteristics of the killer cell.Eur J Immunol. 1975; 5: 117-121
- Transduction of cytotoxic signals in natural killer cells: a general model of fine tuning between activatory and inhibitory pathways in lymphocytes.Immunol Rev. 1997; 155: 205-221
- Posttranscriptional regulation of II10 gene expression allows natural killer cells to express immunoregulatory function.Immunity. 2008; 29: 295-305
- HLA Mismatching Favoring Host-Versus-Graft NK Cell Activity Via KIR3DL1 Is Associated With Improved Outcomes Following Lung Transplantation.Am J Transplant. 2017; 17: 2192-2199
- Natural killer cells in rejection and tolerance of solid organ allografts.Curr Opin Organ Transplant. 2011; 16: 47-53
- Deciphering the Immunological Phenomenon of Adaptive Natural Killer (NK) Cells and Cytomegalovirus (CMV).International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2020; 21: 8864
Vietzen H, Jaksch P, Puchhammer-Stöckl E. The Human Cytomegalovirus-Specific and UL40-Mediated Imprint in the Natural Killer Cell Repertoire is Associated with Antibody-Mediated Rejection in Lung Transplant Recipients. The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation.
- Coordinated expansion of both memory T cells and NK cells in response to CMV infection in humans.Eur J Immunol. 2016; 46: 1168-1179
- Natural killer cell infiltration is discriminative for antibody-mediated rejection and predicts outcome after kidney transplantation.Kidney Int. 2019; 95: 188-198
- The natural killer cell activating receptor, NKG2D, is critical to antibody-dependent chronic rejection in heart transplantation.Am J Transplant. 2021; 21: 3550-3560
- Antibody-mediated rejection of the lung: A consensus report of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2016; 35: 397-406
- Banff study of pathologic changes in lung allograft biopsy specimens with donor-specific antibodies.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2016; 35: 40-48
- Reproducibility of Complement 4d deposition by immunofluorescence and immunohistochemistry in lung allograft biopsies.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2014; 33: 1223-1232
- Endothelial transcripts uncover a previously unknown phenotype: C4d-negative antibody-mediated rejection.Curr Opin Organ Transplant. 2010; 15: 42-48
- Molecular assessment of rejection and injury in lung transplant biopsies.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2019; 38: 504-513