Abbreviations:ADP (augmented diastolic pressure), ASP (assisted systolic pressure), CO (cardiac output), EDP (end-diastolic pressure), IABP (intra-aortic balloon pump), LV (left ventricle), VTI (velocity-time integral)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation
- Intra-Aortic Balloon pumping in acute decompensated heart failure with hypoperfusion: from pathophysiology to clinical practice.Circ Heart Fail. 2021; 14e008527
- Deflation timing influences Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump-Mediated carotid blood flow reversal: a case report.Circ Heart Fail. 2016; 9e003474
- Hemodynamic effects of new intra-aortic balloon counterpulsation timing methods in patients: a multicenter evaluation.Am Heart J. 1999; 137: 1129-1136
- Beat-to-beat effects of intraaortic balloon pump timing on left ventricular performance in patients with low ejection fraction.Ann Thorac Surg. 2005; 79: 872-880
- Intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP) counterpulsation improves cerebral perfusion in patients with decreased left ventricular function.Perfusion. 2014; 29: 511-516