Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation
- Obliterative bronchiolitis.Transplantation. 2016; 100: 272-283
- Chronic Lung Allograft Dysfunction: Phenotypes and the Future. Essentials in Lung Transplantation.Springer, 2019: 119-129
- Lung transplantation exacerbates gastroesophageal reflux disease.Chest. 2003; 124: 1689-1693
- Bile acid aspiration and the development of bronchiolitis obliterans after lung transplantation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2005; 129: 1144-1152
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux and gastric aspiration in lung transplant patients with or without chronic rejection.Eur Respir J. 2008; 31: 707-713
- Oil red O stain of alveolar macrophages is an effective screening test for gastroesophageal reflux disease in lung transplant recipients.J Heart Lung Transplantation Official Publication Int Soc. Heart Transplantation. 2010; 29: 859-864
- Importance of chronic aspiration in recipients of heart-lung transplants.Lancet. 1990; 336: 206-208
- Gastroesophageal reflux as a reversible cause of allograft dysfunction after lung transplantation.Chest. 2000; 118: 1214-1217
- Commentary: The burning questions of reflux management in lung transplantation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2020; 160: 869-870
- Fundoplication to preserve allograft function after lung transplant: Systematic review and meta-analysis.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2020; 160: 858-866
- An international ISHLT/ATS/ERS clinical practice guideline: diagnosis and management of bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome.Eur Respir J. 2014; 44: 1479-1503
- Partial Fundoplications (270° Toupet, 90° Dor).Foregut: J Am Foregut Soc. 2021; 1: 182-184
- Standardization of spirometry 2019 update. an official american thoracic society and european respiratory society technical statement.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2019; 200: e70-e88
Council NHaMR. Ethical considerations in quality assurance and evaluation activities. 2014. Australian Government (https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/about-us/resources/ethical-considerations-quality-assurance-and-evaluation-activities).
- Clinical significance: a statistical approach to defining meaningful change in psychotherapy research.J Consult Clin Psychol. 1991; 59: 12
- The reliable change index: why isn't it more popular in academic psychology.Psychology Postgraduate Affairs Group Quarterly. 2010; 76: 14-19
- An interrater reliability study of pulmonary function assessment with a portable spirometer.Respir Care. 2020; 65: 665-672
- Survival in adult lung transplantation: where are we in 2020?.Curr Opin Organ Transplant. 2020; 25: 268-273
Authority AGOaT. 2020 deceased organ donation and transplantation. 2021. Australian Government.
- The international thoracic organ transplant registry of the international society for heart and lung transplantation: thirty-eighth adult lung transplantation report — 2021; focus on recipient characteristics.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2021; 40: 1060-1072
- Chronic lung allograft dysfunction: definition, diagnostic criteria, and approaches to treatment-A consensus report from the Pulmonary Council of the ISHLT.J Heart Lung Transplantation Official Publication Int Soc Heart Transplantation. 2019; 38: 493-503
- Validation of a post-transplant chronic lung allograft dysfunction classification system.J Heart Lung Transplantation Official Publication Int Soc Heart Transplantation. 2019; 38: 166-173
- Early fundoplication is associated with slower decline in lung function after lung transplantation in patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2018; 155: 2762-2771
- Commentary: The heartburn of lung transplantation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2020; 160: 867
- Proton pump inhibitors independently protect against early allograft injury or chronic rejection after lung transplantation.Dig Dis Sci. 2018; 63: 403-410
- Timely medical or surgical anti-reflux treatment as directed by pre-transplant reflux testing reduces chronic rejection after lung transplantation.Gastroenterology. 2017; 152: S62-SS.
- Fundoplication after lung transplantation prevents the allograft dysfunction associated with reflux.Ann Thorac Surg. 2011; 92: 462-468
- J. Maxwell chamberlain memorial paper. Early fundoplication prevents chronic allograft dysfunction in patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease.Ann Thorac Surg. 2004; 78: 1142-1151
- Post-Lung transplant esophageal impedance/pH studies do not predict onset of RAS or BOS phenotypes.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2017; 36 (S159-S)