Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation
- HIV-positive–to–HIV-positive kidney transplantation—results at 3 to 5 years.New England Journal of Medicine. 2015; 372: 613-620
- A prospective multicenter pilot study of HIV-positive deceased donor to HIV-positive recipient kidney transplantation: HOPE in action.American Journal of Transplantation. 2021; 21: 1754-1764
- HOPE in action: A prospective multicenter pilot study of liver transplantation from donors with HIV to recipients with HIV.American Journal of Transplantation. 2022; 22: 853-864
- Transmission of human immunodeficiency virus and hepatitis C virus from an organ donor to four transplant recipients.American journal of transplantation: official journal of the American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons. 2011; 11 (Jun): 1218-1225
- Induction Immunosuppression and Clinical Outcomes in Kidney Transplant Recipients Infected With Human Immunodeficiency Virus.American journal of transplantation: official journal of the American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons. 2016; 16 (Aug): 2368-2376