Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation
- Changes in the United States adult heart allocation policy: challenges and opportunities.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2020; 13e005795
- Geographic variation in the treatment of U.S. adult heart transplant candidates.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 71: 1715-1725
- An early investigation of outcomes with the new 2018 donor heart allocation system in the United States.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2020; 39: 1-4
- Outcomes of the first 1300 adult heart transplants in the United States after the allocation policy change.Circulation. 2020; 141: 1662-1664
- Evolving trends in adult heart transplant with the 2018 heart allocation policy change.JAMA Cardiol. 2021; 6: 159-167
- Changes in use of left ventricular assist devices as bridge to transplantation with new heart allocation policy.JACC Heart Fail. 2021; 9: 420-429
- A national assessment of one-year heart outcomes after the 2018 adult heart allocation change.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2022;
- Practice changes at U.S. transplant centers after the new adult heart allocation policy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2020; 75: 2906-2916
- Early US experience with cardiac donation after circulatory death (DCD) using normothermic regional perfusion.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2021; 40: 1408-1418
- Feasibility and potential impact of heart transplantation from adult donors after circulatory death.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2022; 79: 148-162