Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation
- Hemodynamic definitions and updated clinical classification of pulmonary hypertension.Eur Respir J. 2019; 531801913https://doi.org/10.1183/13993003.01913-2018
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.N Engl J Med. 2021; 385: 2361-2376https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMra2000348
Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Canada's Strategy for Patient-Oriented Research: Improving health outcomes through evidence-informed care. 2011. Available at: https://cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/44000.html. (accessed 11 May 2022).
JLA Guidebook | James Lind Alliance. Available at: https://www.jla.nihr.ac.uk/jla-guidebook. (accessed 8 Mar 2022).
- Pathology and pathobiology of pulmonary hypertension: state of the art and research perspectives.Eur Respir J. 2019; 531801887https://doi.org/10.1183/13993003.01887-2018
- Precision medicine and personalizing therapy in pulmonary hypertension: seeing the light from the dawn of a new era.Eur Respir Rev. 2018; 27180004https://doi.org/10.1183/16000617.0004-2018
- Assessment of Right Ventricular Function in the Research Setting: Knowledge Gaps and Pathways Forward. An Official American Thoracic Society Research Statement.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2018; 198: e15-e43https://doi.org/10.1164/rccm.201806-1160ST