Abbreviations:DCD (donation after circulatory death), EVP (ex-vivo perfusion), LVAD (left ventricular assist device), OCS (organ care system), US (United States)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation
- Donation after circulatory death in heart transplantation: history, outcomes, clinical challenges, and opportunities to expand the donor pool.J Card Fail. 2022; 28: 1456-1463
- Expanding heart transplants from donors after circulatory death (DCD) - results of the first randomized controlled trial using the organ care system (OCS (TM)) heart - (OCS DCD Heart Trial).J Heart Lung Transpl. 2022; 41 (S72-S)
- Donation after cardiac death heart transplantation in America is clinically necessary and ethically justified.Circ Heart Fail. 2018; 11e004884
- Outcomes of donation after circulatory death heart transplantation in Australia.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 73: 1447-1459
- A 5-year single-center early experience of heart transplantation from donation after circulatory-determined death donors.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2020; 39: 1463-1475
- Paediatric donation after circulatory determined death heart transplantation using donor normothermic regional perfusion and ex situ heart perfusion: a case report.Pediatr Transplant. 2019; 23: e13536
- Pediatric heart transplantation following donation after circulatory death, distant procurement, and ex-situ perfusion.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2022; 41: 1104-1113