- Cavaliere R
- Petroni G
- Lopes MB
- Schiff D
Primary central nervous system post-transplantation lymphoproliferative disorder: an International Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma Collaborative Group Report.
Abbreviations:EBV (Epstein–Barr virus), FDG-PET (18F-fluorodeoxyglucose–positron emission tomography), HTx (heart transplant), MRI (magnetic resonance imaging), PCNS-PTLD (primary central nervous system posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorder)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation
- Primary central nervous system post-transplantation lymphoproliferative disorder: an International Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma Collaborative Group Report.Cancer. 2010; 116: 863-870
- Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder in view of the new WHO classification: a more rational approach to a protean disease?.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2010; 25: 2089-2098
- Incidence of malignancies in patients treated with sirolimus following heart transplantation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 73: 2676-2688
- Primary central nervous system post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders: the spectrum of imaging appearances and differential.Insights Imaging. 2019; 10: 46
- A case series of primary central nervous system posttransplantation lymphoproliferative disorder: imaging and clinical characteristics.Neurosurgery. 2013; 72: 960-970