Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation
Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network. Modify adult heart allocation 2016 2nd round. 2016, December.Available at: https://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/governance/public-comment/modify-adult-heart-allocation-2016-2nd-round/. Accessed July 11, 2020.
- The future direction of the adult heart allocation system in the United States.Am J Transplant. 2015; 15: 44-54
Callahan, LR. Proposal to Modify the Adult Heart Allocation System. 2016. Available at: https://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/media/1244/08_adult_heart_allocation_part1.pdf. Accessed July 19, 2019; 2016.
- An early investigation of outcomes with the new 2018 donor heart allocation system in the United States.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2020; 39: 1-4
- Trends in mechanical support use as a bridge to adult heart transplant under new allocation rules.JAMA Cardiol. 2020; 5: 728-729
- Practice changes at U.S. Transplant centers after the new adult heart allocation policy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2020; 75: 2906-2916
- Interrupted time series regression for the evaluation of public health interventions: a tutorial.Int J Epidemiol. 2017; 46: 348-355
- Regression based quasi-experimental approach when randomisation is not an option: interrupted time series analysis.BMJ. 2015; 350: h2750
- Conducting interrupted time-series analysis for single- and multiple-group comparisons.Stata J. 2015; 15: 480-500
- Association of the hospital readmissions reduction program with surgical readmissions.JAMA Surg. 2018; 153: 243-250
- A comprehensive set of postestimation measures to enrich interrupted time-series analysis.Stata J. 2017; 17: 73-88
- Use of temporary mechanical circulatory support for management of cardiogenic shock before and after the United Network for organ sharing donor heart allocation system changes.JAMA Cardiol. 2020; 5: 703-708
United Network for Organ Sharing. Mission, Vision and Values. Available at: https://unos.org/about/mission-values/. Accessed June 27, 2020.
United Network for Organ Sharing. Strategic Goals. Available at: https://unos.org/about/strategic-goals/. Accessed June 27, 2020.
Ethical Principles in the Allocation of Human Organs. Available at: https://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/resources/ethics/ethical-principles-in-the-allocation-of-human-organs/. Accessed Febuary 5. 2021.
- Achieving equity through reducing variability in accepting deceased donor kidney offers.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2017; 12: 1212-1214
- Regional differences in recipient waitlist time and pre- and post-transplant mortality after the 2006 United Network for Organ Sharing policy changes in the donor heart allocation algorithm.JACC Heart Fail. 2014; 2: 166-177
- New UNOS rules: historical background and implications for transplantation management. United Network for Organ Sharing.J Heart Lung Transplant. 1999; 18: 1065-1070
- Lung and heart allocation in the United States.Am J Transplant. 2012; 12: 3213-3234
- Trends in the use of inotropes to list adult heart transplant candidates at status 1A.Circ Heart Fail. 2017; 10e004483
Equity in Access to Transplant Dashboard. Available at: https://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/news/equity-in-access-to-transplant-dashboard-now-available/. Accessed September 11, 2020.
- Measuring and monitoring equity in access to deceased donor kidney transplantation.Am J Transplant. 2018; 18: 1924-1935
HednaotEiAtTdAa, Available at: https://unos.org/news/heart-equity-data-now-available-on-the-equity-in-access-to-transplant-dashboard/. Accessed on July 21, 2021.
- Outcomes in the 2018 UNOS donor heart allocation system: a perspective on disparate analyses.J Heart Lung Transplant. Published online August 26,. 2020; (S1053-2498(20)31701-0. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.healun.2020.08.012)