Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network: adult heart allocation. Available at:https://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/learn/professional-education/adult-heart-allocation/.
- An early investigation of outcomes with the new 2018 donor heart allocation system in the United States.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2020; 39: 1-4
- Reassessing recipient mortality under the new heart allocation system: an updated UNOS Registry analysis.JACC Heart Fail. 2020; 8: 548-556
- Outcomes of the first 1300 adult heart transplants in the United States after the allocation policy change.Circulation. 2020; 141: 1662-1664
Goff RR, Uccellini K, Lindblad K, et al. A change of heart: preliminary results of the US 2018 adult heart allocation revision [e-pub ahead of print]. Am J Transplant doi:10.1111/ajt.16010, accessed May 22, 2020.
- “Unintended” consequences of changes in heart transplant allocation policy: impact on practice patterns.ASAIO J. 2020; 66: 125-127
- Pump thrombosis redux.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2015; 34: 1511-1514
- Survival probabilities (the Kaplan-Meier method).BMJ. 1998; 317: 1572
- Is it too early to investigate survival outcomes of the new US heart allocation system?.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2020; 39: 726
- Update to an early investigation of outcomes with the new 2018 donor heart allocation system in the United States.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2020; 39: 725-726
- Impact of heart transplantation on survival in patients on venoarterial extracorporeal membrane oxygenation at listing in France.Transplantation. 2016; 100: 1979-1987
- Favorable outcomes of a direct heart transplantation strategy in selected patients on extracorporeal membrane oxygenation support.Crit Care Med. 2020; 48: 498-506
- Practice changes at U.S. transplant centers after the new adult heart allocation policy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2020; 75: 2906-2916
- Use of temporary mechanical circulatory support for management of cardiogenic shock before and after the United Network for Organ Sharing Donor Heart Allocation System changes.JAMA Cardiol. 2020; 5: 1-6