Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation
- Size mismatching increases mortality following lung transplantation in preadolescent patients.Ann Thorac Surg. 2019; 108: 130-137
- Lung size mismatch in bilateral lung transplantation is associated with allograft function and bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome.Chest. 2012; 141: 451-460
- The effect of lung size mismatch on complications and resource utilization after bilateral lung transplantation.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2012; 31: 492-500
- Donor-recipient size matching and survival after lung transplantation. A cohort study.Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2013; 10: 418-425
- Lung size mismatch and primary graft dysfunction after bilateral lung transplantation.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2015; 34: 233-240
- An oversized allograft is associated with improved survival after lung transplantation for idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2013; 32: 1172-1178
- Impact of donor-to-recipient weight ratio on survival after bilateral lung transplantation.Transplant Proc. 2014; 46: 1517-1522
- Thirty-sixth adult lung and heart–lung transplantation Report—2019; focus theme: Donor and recipient size match.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2019; 38: 1052-1065