Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation
- Clinical significance of weight difference between donor and recipient in heart transplantation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1993; 106: 444-448
- Cardiac transplantation can be safely performed with low donor-to-recipient body weight ratios.J Card Fail. 2012; 18: 688-693
- Donor-recipient size matching in pediatric heart transplantation: a word of caution about small grafts.J Heart Lung Transplant. 1996; 15: 190-195
- Increasing donor-recipient weight mismatch in pediatric orthotopic heart transplantation does not adversely affect outcome.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2012; 41: 427-434
- Low donor-to-recipient weight ratio does not negatively impact survival of pediatric heart transplant patients.Pediatr Transplant. 2010; 14: 741-745
- Report From the American Society of Transplantation conference on donor heart selection in adult cardiac transplantation in the United States.Am J Transplant. 2017; 17: 2559-2566
- Donor-recipient height ratio and outcomes in pediatric heart transplantation.Pediatr Transplant. 2016; 20: 652-657
- Predicted heart mass is the optimal metric for size match in heart transplantation.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2019; 38: 156-165
- Donor predicted heart mass as predictor of primary graft dysfunction.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2018; 37: 826-835
- The International Thoracic Organ Transplant Registry of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation: Twenty-first pediatric heart transplantation report-2018; focus theme: Multiorgan transplantation.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2018; 37: 1184-1195
- The International Thoracic Organ Transplant Registry of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation: Thirty-fifth adult heart transplantation Report-2018; focus theme: Multiorgan transplantation.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2018; 37: 1155-1168