Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation
- Percutaneous mechanical support for the failing right heart.Cardiol Clin. 2012; 30: 303-310
- HeartMate II Clinical Investigators. Right ventricular failure in patients with the HeartMate II continuous-flow left ventricular assist device: Incidence, risk factors and effect on outcomes.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2010; 139: 316-324
- Echocardiographic imaging in clinical trials: American Society of Echocardiography standards for echocardiography core laboratories: endorsed by the American College of Cardiology Foundation.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2009; 22: 755-766
- Temporary percutaneous right ventricular support using a centrifugal pump in patients with postoperative acute refractory right ventricular failure after left ventricular assist device implantation.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2012; 41: 219-223
- Effects of a percutaneous mechanical circulatory support device for medically refractory right ventricular failure.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2011; 30: 1360-1367
- Inhaled nitric oxide after left ventricular assist device implantation: a prospective, randomized, double-blind, multicenter, placebo-controlled trial.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2011; 30: 870-878
- Temporary right ventricular mechanical circulatory support for the management of right ventricular failure in critically ill patients.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2013; 146: 186-191
- Outcomes of a multicenter trial of the Levitronix CentriMag ventricular assist system for short-term circulatory support.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2011; 141: 932-939
- Survival after biventricular assist device implantation: an analysis of the Interagency Registry for Mechanically Assisted Circulatory Support database.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2011; 30: 862-869
- Temporary right ventricular support following left ventricle assist device implantation: a comparison of two techniques.Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2014; 19: 49-55
- Case series using the ROTAFLOW system as a temporary right ventricular assist device after HeartMate II implantation.ASAIO J. 2013; 59: 456-460
- A novel approach to percutaneous right-ventricular mechanical support.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2012; 41: 423-426
- Clinical experience using the Levitronix CentriMag system for temporary right ventricular mechanical circulatory support.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2009; 28: 971-976
- Short-term mechanical circulatory support for recovery from acute right ventricular failure: clinical outcomes.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2014; 33: 794-799
Summary of safety and probable benefit. CentriMag® Right Ventricular Assist System (RVAS) for humanitarian use in patients in right heart failure-. Available at: http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_docs/pdf7/H070004b.pdf. Accessed January 9, 2015.