Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation
- Role of socioeconomic status in kidney transplant outcome.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2006; 1: 313-322
- Outcome of liver transplantation in adult recipients: influence of neighborhood income, education, and insurance.Liver Transpl. 2004; 10: 235-243
- The impact of health insurance status on the survival of patients with head and neck cancer.Cancer. 2010; 116: 476-485
- Racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic disparities in patient outcomes after craniotomy for tumor in adult patients in the United States, 1988-2004.Neurosurgery. 2010; 66 (discussion 37-8): 427-437
- Insurance type is a determinant of 2-year mortality after non-neurologic trauma.J Surg Res. 2010; 160: 196-201
- The impact of race and insurance type on the outcome of endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) repair.J Vasc Surg. 2008; 47: 1172-1180
Coverage under Medicare. http://www.medicare.gov/coverage/Search/Results.asp?State=AL|maryland&Coverage=110|Immunosuppressive+Drugs. Accessed: April 12, 2010.
- Adherence to the medical regimen during the first two years after lung transplantation.Transplantation. 2008; 85: 193-202
- Analysis of risk factors for the development of bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1999; 159: 829-833
- The effect of gender combinations on outcome in human lung transplantation: the International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation Registry experience.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2006; 25: 634-637
- Predictors of lung transplant survival in Eurotransplant.Am J Transplant. 2003; 3: 1400-1406
- Three-year survival rates for all consecutive heart-only and lung-only transplants performed in Eurotransplant, 1997-1999.Clin Transpl. 2003; : 89-100