Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation
- The incidence and life expectation of children with congenital heart disease.Br Heart J. 1953; 121
- Management of adults with congenital heart disease.Ann Rev Med. 1997; 40: 283-293
- DeVega’s annuloplasty for acquired tricuspid disease.Ann Thorac Surg. 1989; 46: 670
Lamour JM, Addonizio LJ, Galantowicz ME et al. Outcome after orthotopic cardiac transplantation in adults with congenital heart disease. Circulation 1999;100(Suppl):II200–5.
- Should cardiac transplantation for congenital heart disease be delayed until adult age?.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 1994; 8: 462-469
Addonizio L, Gersony W, Robbins R, Drusin R, Smith C, Resien D, Reemtsma K, Rose E. Elevated pulmonary vascular resistance and cardiac transplantation Circulation 1987;76(Suppl V):V–52–5.
- Cardiac transplantation in children with markedly elevated pulmonary vascular resistance.J Heart Lung Transplant. 1993; 12: S93
- The registry of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation — 1995.J Heart Lung Transplant. 1995; 14: 805-815
Mendeloff EN, Huddleston CB. Lung transplantation and repair of complex congenital heart lesions in patients with pulmonary hypertension. Semin Thoracic Cardiovasc Surg 1998;10:144–51.
Bharati S, Lev M, Kirklin JW. Cardiac Surgery and the Conduction System. NY, Churchill Livingstone, 1983.
Goncalves -Estella A, Perez-Villoria J, Gonzalez-Reoyo F et al. Closure of complicated ductus arteriosus through the transpulmonary route using hypothermia: surgical considerations in one case. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 1975:69:698.