Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation
- Flow-mediated endothelial mechanotransduction.Physiol Rev. 1995; 75: 519-560
- In vivo modulation of endothelial F-actin microfilaments by experimental alterations in shear stress.Arteriosclerosis. 1989; 9: 439-445
- Flow affects development of intimal hyperplasia after arterial injury in rats.Arterioscler Thromb. 1992; 12: 963-971
- Protein kinases as mediators of fluid shear stress stimulated signal transduction in endothelial cells.J Biomech. 1995; 28: 1439-1450
Okada K, Tanaka Y, Bernstein M, Zhang W, Patterson GA, Botney MD. Pulmonary hemodynamics modify the rat pulmonary artery response to injury. A neointimal model of pulmonary hypertension. Am J Pathol 1997;151(4):1019–25.
- Evidence for the association of unexplained pulmonary hypertension in children with the major histocompatibility complex.Circulation. 1992; 85: 249-258
- Primary pulmonary hypertension in association with human immunodeficiency virus infection. A possible viral etiology for some forms of hypertensive pulmonary arteriopathy.Am Rev Resp Dis. 1992; 145: 1196-1200
Widgren S. Pulmonary hypertension related to aminorex intake. In: Grundmann E, Kirsten WH, eds. Current topics in Pathology. Springer, New York, 1–64.
Botney MD. The role of hemodynamics in pulmonary vascular remodeling. Implications for primary pulmonary hypertension. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 1999;159(2):361–4.
Schuster DP, Crouch EC, Parks WC, Johnson T, Botney MD. Angiotensin converting enzyme expression in primary pulmonary hypertension. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 1996:154:1087–91.
Botney MD. The role of smooth muscle cells in primary pulmonary hypertension (in press).